Monday, October 26, 2009

Step up, Step Back, Step Ahead

Just a quick note for those of you who stop by this BLOG. Although the posts are all going to be entered in chronological order, the content will jump around quite a bit. I'll be thinking out loud in the present tense on occasion, looking back to past events on others, and planning ahead in yet others.

Some of you have emailed me via Myspace or Facebook saying you would get involved in the effort to raise awareness and funds for Alzheimer's and Parkinson's Disease research & care giver programs, but you don't know how. The reality is no one does when they first start. Just go ahead and try. Taking the first step is the most important part of becoming an advocate for the cures you seek.

The idea here is really just to show you how little I knew about all this when I started, how I learned, how I made mistakes, and how I am learning to become a more affective advocate by trying.

If I could do anything beyond this it would be to make you believe that you are the source of all the change we seek. We need you to act...not watch and hope others are doing for you. You can do it. We can do it together.

Together is ONE.

World up,
Enzo

1 comment:

  1. Enzo, you are an inspiration to me, as you are to so many others. I'm trying to step out of my comfort zone, too, but I'm taking baby steps. You are right; we CAN do it together. In fact, that's the only way we'll do it.

    ReplyDelete