Monday, December 7, 2009

Anne Hathaway is now a beautiful part of The 10 Mountains 10 Years Film


Ciao Everyone,

I'm super pumped to be able to finally tell you the last big secret about the 10 Mountains 10 Years (movie). Well you already know Leeza Gibbons has done the introduction, and Bruce Springsteen has added music to the feature film documentary as well. But now the secret is out.
Anne Hathaway has done the narration for our film !

I know, I know, I know, I'm still trying to wrap my mind around the thought of Anne Hathaway is doing this for the cause!!! To have three great believers join the cause in this quest to find the cures for Alzheimer's and Parkinson's Disease is an amazing honor.
I can't wait for you all to have a chance to see it along with us in one of the film festivals!
If you haven't already joined the "10 Mountains, 10 Years (the movie)" page here on Facebook, definitely stop by and click join for updates. They will email you information on additional progress, film festivals, the official film trailer, and more.

Years ago I looked around me and saw an ocean of people and thought we have energy. I know I'm not alone in believing that together we can change the world. We are the army of change we've been looking for.
In the quest to conquer Alzheimer's & Parkinson's Disease, we were born to end this!

World up,
Enzo
- the Regulars
(10 Mountains - 10 Years - A Quest for the Cure)
////////////////////////////
Check out the Back Light Productions website for all sorts of current details!
http://www.backlightproductions.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment